Here you can find the "Worldwide Household and Industry Transient Energy Data Set" (WHITED) that were collected in 2015 and 2016 for research purposes. Please provide some information about yourself and why you are interested in WHITED. After that you will be able to download and use the data set freely. Thank you.
Update - WHITED v1.1
- fix 180° Phase Shift of some files
- fix some images
- add region Gohrisch (Germany)
- add region Vancouver (Canada)
- consistancy rename of several files
- add 12 new appliances (120 samples)
- 1259 measurements in total
Link to paper: http://nilmworkshop.org/2016/proceedings/Poster_ID18.pdf please cite our paper when you use our data set in your publication.